Thursday, August 15, 2013

4 Essential SEO Infographics

I've been doodling a lot lately (see, for example, the whiteboard illustrations I turned into a slide deck for a presentation this Wednesday) and thought it would be fun to share a set of infographics - some humorous, some serious - about the field of search engine optimization. If you're uninspired by these graphics, I invite you to submit your own; YOUmoz entries with visuals have a very high success rate. 

1 - Pie Chart of SEO Time Expenditure
_
How SEOs Spend Their Time - Infographic
_

2 - Hat Color vs. Value Scatterplot of SEO Tactics

_
Scatterplot of SEO Tactics
_

3 - Flowchart of SEO-Friendliness 

_
Order of SEO Operations
_

4 - Venn Diagram of Internet Marketing Professions

_
SEO Profession Venn Diagram
_
Just a quick note - my blogging may be slow this week as I head to Washington DC to deliver a keynote at HostingCon. Sadly, this means I'll be missing SES San Jose, but keep a look out for SEOmoz's Jen Lopez, who'll be blogging the event.


For More Info about 4 Essential SEO Infographics

9 comments:

  1. Hello.. Wonderful blog with very useful information. Thanks for sharing this information with us. Visit our website for SEO Training Course Institute Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
    pedicure wormerveer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Salon's, Certified Beauticians are highly experienced in her core domain and keep an update of most recent trend styling
    and hair shading, which can give a surprising and new look to ladies. In the Digital Era, the Beauty Parlour Services at home
    is now quickly accessible at your fingertips. Why go to traditional salon services and wait in queues when you can call a salon
    at home.
    Home Salon
    Salon at home delhi
    Home salon service
    Beauty Services at home delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting
    my webside techwolk.in/Sonsindiasong
    I have Webside techwolk.in/Sonsindiasong for Related by All type Songs.

    ReplyDelete

  5. It’s Great site sir,I am regularly following your site thanks for sharing with us. klickbazar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful blog. it helped me alot. your content is very useful. i will follow regularly your site. thanks alot. office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helpful information about SEO , Doing SEO is really a great task.
    I came across your post ,you emphasized on important things about
    SEO.
    mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that is the most the significant info for me. I am glad reading your article. The articles is in reality worthy.electronics devices

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got it too much interesting stuff. I gues I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here ! keep up the good work.<a href="https://klickkar.com> smart watch </a>

    ReplyDelete